Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Doctor Qamar-Uz-Zaman Yousafzai's golden words

It was really astonishing event for me when i happened to receive a page containing eulogies and unbelievable remarks in which my studentship was highlighted by a great personality.Truthfully,Once i asked to my teacher (Doctor Qamar-Uz-Zaman Yousafzai) for competitive exams that how did he find me as a student.He went on to say that he would pass comments over me and two days ago he has handed over the following pages to me.

Undoubtedly,I don't deserve for such a great remarks yet it is incomprehensible what did he find in me.
Anyhow,I would be remained thankful to him till the end of my live for helping me in my study period.

2 comments:

Rick Rosenshein said...

Congratulations on receiving such a document that praises you so highly. Keep up the great work and good luck in all of your future endeavors.

Waqas ahmad said...

I am realy feeling proud to be a current pupil of sir yousafzai sb,who very nicely apperciated you.I can very well recognize the writing of sir,and bear up your statements. I am realy obliged to sir,who are still playing a vital role in spreading great knowledge at the age of 75.