Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

Honesty will be Seen

I dont know that who is sincere in this world but i can be assured for my friends "Waheed Anwer Abro,Naveesh oad,Meraj sher,Wahid sher,Doctor Ghulam asgher memon and Liaquat Saleh Bhatti",They all are my best friends even though they all are hailing from civil service of pakistan,most of them are csp officers excluding me,meraj,Doctor ghulam asgher and naveesh,We all are still inpiring to be a csp officer.
Today my best friend "Waheed Anwer Abro" asked me that "Waqar Abro" why are you damn loco to be an honest officer in police services of pakistan as you know as well as i know that our political system is totally currupted then why you are willing to be an honest officer,besides,he said Mr Waqar Abro our currupted system will not accept you and you will be alone while surviving as a civil servant.
However,I have decided that i would work for the poor and for my country as well,I dont want to be a part of the system,I just want to prove that i can do everything without taking abit of bribe,"Cervantes,Don Quixote said "Honesty is the best policy" it means that Honesty is just a policy but dnt do this in reality,but i think pope is right,he said in his qoute that "An honest man's the noblest work of God" and shakespear also said in his favorite qoute that "Ay,Sir: to be honest,as this world goes,is to be one man picked out of ten thousand".
I am damn sure that "Waheed" was just kidding with me because He is also damn loco to be an honest man he just wanted to check my notions regarding this topic,well God knows whether i will be successful or not,after being successful,Either i will be an honest "CSP Officer in PSP" or i will be currupted like others are.

My friends have been praying for success and Inshallah i will get though first Attempt by the grace of God.
here i am going to share my best friends pictures,most of them are not in these pictures.
Waheed Anwer Abro a written qualifier,willing to join PSP Group.

Liaquat Saleh Bhatti,He is also a written qualifier and willing to join DMG Group.

Naveesh oad inspiring to be a csp officer in Foreign service of Pakistan

It is my humble request to readers that please post their comments over this post and it will be highly appreciated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was delighted to go through ur post " Honesty will be seen ".Undoubtedly we need the selfless and spirited people like u to come forward and join the elite civil services of Pakistan. Your motivation to serve the people and unflinching commmitment to it is praiseworthy. I hope all u say hold water after u achieve the status of being a CSP.

Anonymous said...

AoA

Friendship is a term used to denote co-operative and supportive behavior between two or more people. In this sense, the term connotes a relationship which involves mutual knowledge, esteem, and affection and respect along with a degree of rendering service to friends in times of need or crisis. Friends will welcome each other's company and exhibit loyalty towards each other, often to the point of altruism.

Request for little space (logically) between your area of frienship. submitted for approval, please.

regards

ameer adnan

ameer_adnan@hotmail.com

elite civil services of Pakistan?

Naveesh Oad said...

Thanks buddy for hoping me to be a css officer.

Thanks again.
Regards,
Oad.
sr.software engineer