Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

UNFORGETTABLE JOURNEY

A couple of days ago, my two friends came to my home and took me away to visit Sea side here in karachi but at that time i was suffering from high fever over 102 deg cent,Waheed Anwer Abro and Liaquat Saleh Bhatti they both are my best friends as well as "CSS 2008 written qualifiers" well i didnot say them that i am suffering from high fever that is how they took me away to visit sea side with them.
The journey was innocuous for me but i never forget when i stood down near to "Arabian Sea"for a while an impatient desire rose into my heart that i should do something for my country as well as for the poor.
However,i made a solemn pledge with my God that i will do something for the poor and for my country as well.
Here i am going to share with you all those pictures which was captured by my cellfone.




Liaquat Saleh Bhatti was busy on his mobil fone and Waheed Anwer was thinking about his favorite Group while this image was taken.