Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

FUTURE OF A POOR

For a few hours ago,I went airport hotel for taking a cup of tea with my best friend jawad in the meanwhile there was an 11 years old boy who was cleaning some parked cars for a bit of money,who came to me and requested me sir may i clean your car,i replied no then i gave him 8 rupees then he said: sir i am not a beggar,I will get the money if you allow me to clean your car otherwise put the money off in your pocket,I cant say it was his arrogance or attitude but he impressed me then an impatient desire rose into my heart that why not i took his interveiw and publish the interveiw on my blog.Therefore,I asked his name,what is your name : he replied umer,what do u do umer besides cleaning cars: he replied nothing sir,what is your father umer: he replied sir my father passed away when i was 5 years old,so sorry then i asked him,how many brothers are you: he replied i have only one brother,oh then i asked who is your representator who manage your family: he replied sir my mother but now adays i am alone because she is hospitalised and my little brother is with her then i said him why you are here you should be with your mother: he replied sir i am cleaning the car for the sake of my mother's health afterwards I asked him ,What is your dream? he replied : sir i will buy my own buss and do my own transport business ,then I said Inshallah u will get all things of the world.then my friend came and asked me what are you doing waqar i replied him,jawad i am talking with this boy then again jawad asked him what is your name : he replied OSAMA inthemeantime i replied umer then jawad asked him what is your real name: Either Umer or Osama then sadly he replied sir my name is Osama but i dont want to tell anyone my real name because a couple months ago someone asked my name,I told him sir my name is Osama then the person replied Bastard your name is so much notorious in the whole world as people know OSAMA BIN LADEN ,and for your kind of information Osama was the person who attacked on america in 9/11 on WTC tower that is why i proclaim often to people that my name is umer,Well suddenly i thought i must take some pictures of this boy.
these all pictures had been taken by my cellfone while his interveiw was taken.

Eventually he will never get education ever becuase he can't afford even though he cleans cars just for the sake of his mother and his family.more than thousands of stories are in pakistan like this story,but no one takes care of them besides Rich people are behaving with them abominably when they say them, please for the sake of Allah give us only 1 rupees.Now you say me by your comments that what is the future of a poor.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

when i was reading this article ,i felt that i am seeing picture !
Excellent way of writing correct and real scene in that style, in which reader will feel that he/she seeing this scene live.
Thanks
Engr.Mazhar Tahiri

إيمـــان ســــاري said...

jazakom Allah khairn brother Waqar, actually, this article is invaluable one, i can't describe my feelings after reading it,, really my heart cried for those who suffer for a tiny amount of money,while many of the rich waste their money in making fun....may Allah reward you for reminding us, my full appreciation for Osama (Umer) may Allah help him and grant his mother speedy recovery,,,It's our turn now to help those humans in improving their condition....Thanks brother, I'm proud of having such brother like you.

Anonymous said...

Spectacular work, it is a reality of Pakistan.
Keep it up.

Altaf Soomro

Anonymous said...

WOOOW...omg..
im tearing thinking of this kid..i want to give him a hug...and tell him dat his dad would be really proud of him..mashALLAH..
but sadly there are soo many kid's like Osama...:(....may ALLAH protect him and his family..and may ALLAH HAVE MERCY ON ALL...and Waqar may ALLAH give u rewards..for sharing this story with evry1..bcuz atleast IT'S MAKING US REALIZE HOW GOOD WE HAVE IT..AND WE SHOULD THANK ALLAH AND ASK FOR MERCY!!!...
Bless u all ..and Waqar ...gud jon writing this

Urosha Mughal

Anonymous said...

Waqar, My heart aches for such poorest of the poor. I wish we could realize our duties to these segments of our society but our apathy has grown to an extent that we have stopped seeing it all. Your post is a reminder to all of us to do something for them. God bless Pakistan and Pakistani Nation.