Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

About me

I am too much sensitive and committed person,having completed alot of things for achieving my target but still worried about it,As someone well said "Khuwab dekhny ka haq us ko hy jo usko haasil kar saky" means the dreams only who sees ,whom has the intention to make the dream true.According to me "Allah can give us whatever we want but should be committed to achieve our desire goal" I have never bad intentions for others ,because i know "Allah knows everything hidden"and it is my thinking that,if i would do something bad with anyone "Allah will do same with me"It is also called,The fear of our lord.
While preparation of "CSS",I am facing too much problems,especially when my relatives,friends and others are saying,you will not get through first Attempt,you would take too much time for passing the exam,I just want to know,Why they are abhorrent,well may "Allah"suggest them.
I know,it is their habbit to do backbiting but,I damn care about them,I just care about my "Allah" I have learnt alot of things in my younger age,and i am thankful to "Allah" for giving me a pure heart.
Since along time,I have been thinking about to show off those pictures which are relavent to me.these are the pictures of the mosque where i offer "salat e fajir and asar"


A couple of days ago,I got a bad news regarding my friend,who was also tutor of my nephew for reciting Quran,well his younger brother came to my house and informed me that,his older brother AZIZ has been died,I was socked because AZIZ is too much younger also,well i asked him what happend with AZIZ,he was crying and didnot say me what happend,i wondered and went to the madrassah where AZIZ became my friend when i sat in the madrassah for AITKAF 10 days prays in the last 10 daysof Ramzan,well i went to the madarssah and asked about the cause of AZIZ's death,I met with some ulemah's of the madarssah they said Aziz's friend drown in the river nearby Aziz's home and His friend was utterly saying him help me friend,he didnot know how to swim but he jumped into the river and unfortunately he died and his friend survived,he was also a hafiz as well as he was doing a course of ulema,when he came to my house last time,told me waqar brother pray for me,i have merely 2 years are left to become a ulema.these are the pictures of the madrassa where aziz got his early islamic education and this is the same mosque where i sat 3 times for Aitkaaf.






this is the same mosque where i often offer namaz-e-isha and maghrib.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mashALLAH Waqar ji..
wah ji wah ji..
likhiyo ta ahlahe sutho ahh hai..
very beautiful..specially teh picx make it more visiually beautiful

may ALLAH give u more strength to write more

BLESS YOU!!

UR FRIEND,
UROSHA MUGHAL

Naveesh Oad said...

That's really good story dear!
Definitely you passed through first attempt.. don't care about your friends & relatives just focus on your target.

My best wishes are with you dear!!

Thanks.
Regards,
Naveesh Oad.
Sr.Software Engineer.

Waheed Anwar Abro said...

Dear Waqar,
I m finding many positive changes in ur language and thinking process.U are filled with enthusiasm and determination n its what is required of a CSP.Combine words with actions and u can perform miracles.