Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Memorable Night

When i was crossing a road with my friend,there was a man ,who was asleep tight down the road,it was really risky for him,though he had no place to sleep ,that was why,he was sleeping down the road,well he might be a poor or hadbeen suffering from bad circumstance.I could feel that whether he had eaten meal or not because the same situation was done with me twice,i could never forget those 2 nights,when i had no palace for sleeping, my all family members were at my village and i was living alone at karachi after the sudden demise of my father,i came to karachi for completing matriculation.Albeit i had my father's flat keys where he was demised but howerver couldnot dare to go there for sleeping.
I was studying at a library,actually i came back too much late where i was living they closed their main door of their house.i knocked alot but they didnot open,then i dediced to sleep down the road as the man was sleeping when i took these pictures.




Fortunately that was the same road,where i slept down.now the question may be risen in reader's mind;"who were they",didnot open their door for my entrance,they were my relatives,it is tender to write their names here.I wept alot when i did sleep down the road because i was missing my father.My father was a General Manager of Pakitan Steel Mill in Shipping department,he was an honest officer,and Alhamdulilah i have proud at him,well i cant write more because i amn't in condition to write.When i will be successful,I will surely write about my father and about me.

(Kindly post your precious comments).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Waqar, in all our good or bad experiences in life we learn something. you must have heard about the phrase 'blessing in disguise'and after these two painful experiences of sleeping on road you must have learnt the courage and strength to face the life in whatever shape it comes to you....cheers
Nadia Agha

Anonymous said...

we'll love to read your life story.

Anonymous said...

Well I want to share. You must have heard that once ‘ A teacher asked from his student that what’s his future planes Student replied Sir, I would like to be like my father, I have proud on my father as he is the one of successful businessman. Then Teacher replied that son it means you can’t take that position, you know why because your thinking or Targets are limited. Your planes must be 10 times higher than your Dads position then you will be able to achieve something. In concern Our great poet Allama Iqbals lines are that ‘’ Rakho Buland Nazar Yahi hai Raaz-e-Hayaat, Raho Zameen Par Magar Baat Aasmaan ki karo”.

Life means missing expected things and facing unexpected things. When you are right, no one remembers, but when you are wrong, no one forgets.

Regards
Dr.Sohail Ahmed Rajper
Deptt.Biotech.SAU, TandoJam.Hyd
03003240958

Anonymous said...

Dear brother Waqar, Keep sharing your memorable stories. They show a shadow of courage. No pain No gain this is what I believe in !

DK pahore said...

dear. i really didnt know u r such a big man.remember happiness comes after troubles.this is true learning which u have learnt like others.
darya khan
03343343992