Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Real Story

It is really tender to write about the kid who has no future.When i went to Jumma Bazar (Friday weekly Bazar)there was a kid,had been saying that take me as your labour,sir whatever you buy,I would take it up to your house ,Just for 30 pakistani rupees,for a few minutes before,I bought alot of vegetables and different things,It was very hard to take all the luggage by me however,I took him as my porter,he had a bag where he put off all the things which hadbeen bought by me from the bazar.while coming back to my house,I asked his name,he replied:Mustafa khan,then i asked him what is your father mustafa,he replied: he was martyr in the Afghanistan,I was shocked after hearing that,well i again asked him: What do u do besides the work.He replied: sir i am student,then i asked:what's your father name,he replied: Dur Mohammad,so mustafa how your father's incident had taken place? He answered : Sir when american troops invaded kabul,They were targetting taliban's locations but unfortunately one of their bomb hit our house,and My father hadbeen victimised and became martyr,but i was only the person who was away while this strategy being done,my all cousins,friends and family members were demised in this attack.here are some pictures of the kid.


I asked everything about him,where do u live Mustafa,He replied: Beside sohrab Goth Karachi,Well What should be written much about the story,he is just a kid but takes alot of responsibilities.certainly,pathans are hard workers,but why americans are killing those,who are not associates of taliban,This question rises in my mind.

(Kindly post your comments)

2 comments:

Naveesh Oad said...

That's really nice dear. that you always come up with these kind of realistic stories of our society.
I really appreciate your effort in this regard.

May Allah bless you!!

Thanks.
Regards,
Naveesh Oad.

Anonymous said...

ALHUMDULILAALH ...Waqar ALLAH will award you, for sharing this info with your readers, and it is sad what has happened to Mustafa, but unfortunatly there are many like him, and agian i would like to say something to your question about why american's are killing incocent's?...
my comment on that question is that America's target is not the innocent, but the taliban and unawaerly killing many innocent. That's what happen's in these type's of attack's, persoanlly i believe america is wasting it's funds and soliders upon bombing tailban, because that way is not going to solve much, but just create more anger. Though your question still stand's, because while america trying to kill taliban, unawarely it is killing innocent.;(..

Very good job at writting this story, and May ALLAH bless Mustafa, and you for sharing his life with us.

Thankx
-Urosha Mughal